Monday, February 1, 2010

Howling at the Moon

When my wife and I visit her parents in Canada, I always make a point to take a stroll thru a store called Giant Tiger. It's like a drug store without the drugs with stuff from years ago...but somehow awesome in every way. I buy a pair of sandals every year from there for a whopping $8 Canadian. I bought this gem back in December and haven't hardly taken it off.

It was between this and a huge pissed off bear face hoodie. Or another wolf pattern...or...and I think I'm going to send my mother-in-law on a mission...a huge eagle.

Anyhow, I opted for the black-background-multi-wolf-moon-howling-thingy-pattern.

$14 Canadian dollars
100% Polyester.
100% Pussy repellent
The only thing you'll attract with this is dog hair and sideways glances.

No comments:

Post a Comment