Sunday, February 5, 2012

Found Footage

I have nothing of substance to add to any of the following videos other than I found them on a site called, "found footage festival". A friend brought the site to my attention and I'm borderline obsessed. One cannot properly prepare oneself for the madness found therein...

http://foundfootagefest.com/

here are a couple of my favorites:

In case you haven't worked in "Corporate America"...here's a great video to show you what not to say...


In the event that Jesus Cristo...or Tim Tebow...have not yet awakened your inner spirit, give this a look.


Are you still there...?

Want to laugh and feel really guilty at the same time? Great! We've got this one ready for you. In fact...it may hypnotize you...

No word on whether or not the creator of this video still enjoys freedom from correctional captivity.

Totally SFW but the creep-o-meter needle is pegged (and bending) on 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment