Saturday, November 13, 2010

Before We All Forget

Somewhere in the depths of my mind is a series of storage units. Some of them are shut and I wish they were open. Hell, I'd have to remember that they were even there to figure out that I wish they were open. Other units in the deep parts of my brain are locked because I locked them. I know they're there. I locked them on purpose. Who then, is the insufferable assbag that stole the key, crept down into my subconscious cellar and popped the lock on the door marked, "Popozao"?
It's the first word that popped in my brain when I woke up. Either the very time-space continuum itself is on the verge of collapse...or it's time for some K-Fed up in this bitch. Since both lead to each other...let's all enjoy this nugget one last time. Sorry for reminding you. You can stuff it back down the rabbit hole after you watch this in it's entirety...if you dare.

Federline's PopoZão
Uploaded by boraboraman. - See more comedy videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment