Saturday, June 2, 2012

Better Bring 1001 Knives To This Fight

Because I believe the internet has become an inside joke about a meme about an inside joke...I believe this might be a fake video. Because I also realize that the dumbest people procreate and make smaller, younger dumb people that voraciously consume pop culture and mimic horrible behavior without awareness that it's horrible...I believe this may be real. Either way, Krispy Kreme has made out with a female that you know. Yeah...maybe even your mom. And also...yes, I do believe that may be a snot trail running down into his wispy mustache. But look man...don't underestimate him just because he ain't "vurry tawll." That would be a mistake.

1 comment:

  1. "Yes, I do believe that may be a snot trail running down into his wispy mustache."

    I didn't believe it until I saw it, then I laughed hysterically.

    ReplyDelete