Friday, January 22, 2010

A Couple of Classics

Nice Friday afternoon. Decided to post a couple classics.

Who Needs A Movie? Great question, Fred...Let's find out


Yes...this one is real. In fact, I would upgrade it to so real it's just vivid. Raw. You'll see.
SPIRIT OF TRUTH


I'm trying to steer clear of being too damn mean-spirited. Simply shitting on everything is not always comedy. I will flirt with that notion in this case, though, as I direct your attention to beautiful douche perfection. This is too good to leave out. File under, "unintentionally funny".


Another great one from Jon LaJoie


This one is perhaps one of my all time favorites. It's from a guy named Brad Neely. He did a ton of great work for SuperDeluxe (which is sadly not around anymore). He's outstanding. Here's the first Baby Cakes video.


Do yourself a favor and click HERE for more Neely. Tons of talent, this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment