Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday McDonald's Fun

I think I'm going to get in the habit of posting fast food nonsense. Here's one from December. This woman goes batshit crazy because her order was messed up.



Perhaps just as entertaining are a couple of video responses I found.

One run-on sentence from this guy. (Click the video..it's a guy talking, not the rampage again)


Expert analysis. Fat, mad, and no refund entitles the woman to go on criminal rampage. I love this! It's my favorite response. I believe she's being tongue-in-cheek but the fact that I can't decide makes it better. Works for me either way.


I like this guys attitude. He's pretty funny


And this guy....performing a one-man show recap of the incident


The video-response-jury awards McDonald's on this one, I believe. There are a ton more...most of which goof on the woman and "why is she at McDonald's?".

While I side with the rights of the customer, I believe I'm with Ronald on this one. The bucket of water? Ok..that would have been fun to throw...I think she lost me at destroying the cash registers.

Ok...this isn't related to McDonald's but just for shits and giggles..This woman destroys her drunken foe. The best is at around :34 when here daughter tries to show her something.

No comments:

Post a Comment