Monday, January 25, 2010

Time For Dumplings

So my wife decides that tonight is the night for dumplings. She is a comparative shopper with a sharp eye. So...you work at an advertising agency. In comes the account for a fucking dumpling company. Great...I think I'll go huff paint. No...not if you work for the ad agency that reps Mary Hill Dumplings. No Sir. It's time to turn up the heat and get to know your target market. You smoke a shit ton of weed and pitch this gem to your client. And it works.


Sure...it's a portrait of Mary herself...but dig deeper for the coup.


To borrow a phrase..Fuckin-A.

Bravo, sir. Well done. Not only is there irony but you hit a fucking home run with the most boring client since the Stanley Steamer account in '97.

Sidenote/Educated guess...my drug history is limited to a couple of joints and a whippet in my friend's driveway in the eighth grade...but i'm guessing that YES to drugs would lead to more YES to dumplings.

No comments:

Post a Comment