Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yoda Gives Crap Advice



I'm sure we all have some place in our hearts for the Star Wars movies. I know I grew up with them. I saw the first one at the drive -in theatre sitting in a '73 Buick. As a kid I loved Yoda. I thought he was cool and he gave good advice. However, after watching this clip with a fresh perspective two things come to mind. One...Luke is a bit of a whiney bitch. Two...Yoda's advice kinda sucks.

There is no try?

I notice you are about 900 years old, you live in a shit stain of a house with no wife, friends or neighbors. How about you TRY to clean up the place once and awhile. How about you TRY to shower and put on something other than that janky-assed Jedi snuggie?



Maybe then you could make some friends that don't have 6 eyes and an ass crack on their face for a change. Perhaps maybe you could have a girlfriend..maybe move to the city or something. In short...TRY. You are the most depressing being in the whole movie. TRY a mirror Master Yoda...or at least some toothpaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment